dinsdag 20 juli 2010

My return

Later this day, I'll be returning to WoW after a short break...
Yes, I haven't posted anything in a LONG time, but that's mostly because I just didn't feel like it.
I'm now sitting on roughly 125k gold and I'm mostly preparing for the upcoming expansion: alting, leveling profs and just getting everything ready for the first sales of the expansion.

Personal life: I'm on a diet, I've been away to Spain for 2 weeks and I learned that I like chatting with Thai people (don't really know why..)
About my diet, I'm not really FAT or anything, I just want to lose a few pounds (I was STARTING to get fat).

From now on, I'll try to post more often and about a wider range of things. Most people won't like it, but yeah, this sh*t's for me ;P

Satyr

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten