dinsdag 29 december 2009

Introduction

Greetings to you all!

The name's Erik, although I prefer using the name Satyr. My goal in creating this blog is to share things I've experienced, so it's mostly about World of Warcraft, ideas and a bit of music along the way.
The thing I mostly enjoy about World of Warcraft is the AH, so that's where a lot of my entries will be about.
Some information about me and about me in-game:

IRL: I'm 18, a guy and I'm a bit weird. I wish I'd live in Asia (China/Japan), since I hardly feel at home here because of everyday's discrimination. Sigh, I just have to hold on for now, I guess!

In-game: My main character is Satyr and I play on the Alliance side of Sylvanas-EU. I PvP a bit, rarely PvE, but AH a lot. I'm not insanely geared (not even CLOSE), but I like what I'm doing and that's all there's to know
Right now, across all my characters on Sylvanas I'm at +- 75k gold (rough guess), so that's a nice 'start' for a small project. I do not follow 'Goblin' methods, I just do whatever feels right and somehow I earn a 'few' gold along the way.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten