zondag 10 januari 2010

The last two weeks

I totally forgot about this blog of mine, so I'm sorry about that one!

Happy new year!

It's been some time since I wrote anything down, mainly due to new year and being ill.
I've been busy with studying Mandarin Chinese in my free time and with surviving my family.
My situation: I'm not allowed to play World of Warcraft. Yet, for some reason, I've been playing this game for 4 to 5 years now, so you can hardly call their actions successful!
About the family: my big brother got diagnosed as being depressed. Of course that's not something that just popped up, but something we knew for quite some time. Mental diseases are, sadly, pretty common in my family. I've got PDD-NOS... I'd describe it as a combination between Autism and PDD with some random other stuff mixed in. It's not a severe form, but it still is annoying.
Also, my little brother seems to get crazier by the day! He keeps skipping small parts of songs, movies and books and when you ask 'why', he starts attacking you. He tried to strangle me, started hitting me in the face and started crying when I started poking on a pressure point so he'd release me. He's really bad at fighting...

Ok!

Overview of my in-game 'life':
I've been leveling a few alts and I've tried getting rid of some of my Eternal Fires (I had around 40 stacks) and I'm down to around 25 stacks now.
The Eternals move slower than expected, but I'm still making a lot of profit (bought many of 'em for about 8/piece, selling for 18 - 22/piece).
At the same time I'm totally out of the glyph business. The competition was too fierce and I couldn't hold on to it. I've also noticed that many of my former competitors are out as well. Cutthroat competition with perhaps a few silver profit is not my thing...
On the bright side!
As I said, I've been leveling my alts a bit. My druid is at 77, same as my DK (I'm going to make a post about him in some time) and my Warlock is at... 73 if I remember correctly. Also, my mage's going up and since the queues on my server are bizar, I've been playing on my Horde Server as well. I'm a level 16 Undead Prot Warrior. Yeey! I do like its name: Watchmebleed, because well... it's Prot!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten