dinsdag 12 januari 2010

Queues... and some more queues...

/sigh

I've been having quite some problems with my alts and my AH'ing. The main thing that's keeping me back are the queues.
Since I'm not allowed to play WoW (thanks to my parents) I have to disconnect quite often, another reason why I'm not raiding or doing hardcore pvp. During the evening I'm often stuck in queues ranging from 10 to 45 minutes!

Another thing that's bugging me: JC. Let me explain: I casually try to sell a few gems along the way, but even those are not selling anymore. Seems that the competition is really on edge or there might be some power struggles on the AH battlefield. Whatever it is, it's making me NOT sell my gems (mostly Meta gems).

I'm going to shift my gaze a bit with Inscription. No longer will I focus on glyphs, but rather on vellums, to see if there's some money in that. Ever since the LFG and all that cross-server nonsense, there are a lot more enchanting mats so the prices for enchantments are lower. Perhaps that will make more people buy 'cheap' enchantments, so that's a market I should investigate further.

On the bright side, the prices for Eternal Fire seem to have gotten higher again, so I'm selling them for GREAT profit :)) from +- 700 or so I'm now down to 300, all for about 10 - 15g profit.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten