dinsdag 12 januari 2010

Utopia

"I have a dream..." - M.L.King

Think of your perfect world for a second, do this with your eyes closed.
What would it look like?
Who would be in it?
Who would be in control (if anyone?!)?

Now open your eyes and look around and see if you can find anything you thought of.
I've done this a lot, but it always leaves a weird taste in my mouth.

"I have a dream..." about a world in which culture is back to where it belongs. I have a dream about people living together without all the problems. I have a dream in which communication is clear and where you for once have the idea you know what everybody is saying.

I dream of Asia. I dream of people in Asia willing to forgive me for what my country has done to them and the world.

One day, I hope my day will come and that my dream comes true.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten