zondag 31 januari 2010

Some alt love

I love my alts...
I use them for professions and to just waste time before going to school or a party. For some weird reason, I take it easier than with my main. It's not as stressful and it's WAY easier too quit.

My goal for them is to have at least 5 alts at or above 78. So far I've got an 80 hunter, 80 paladin, 78 DK, 78 Druid. So I guess my lock is going to be next. The only problem with my lock is his name (Sneep). I was very young when I thought of that name and I'm actually really ashamed of it, but I don't wanna spend real money to change his name in-game.
Ah well..

I'm really curious what will happen in Cataclysm, so that's why I'm already preparing my alts so I can join the FotM gang (really hope it's going to be a hunter this time!)

/cheer

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten